Choose a head covering

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You have cancer

Not the words anybody wants to hear. You really don't want to be told those words by a surgeon who can't give you any information, because it is not her speciality. Then have to wait 2 weeks to see the oncoligist.

OK why would a guy who can't spell kat and who was once told by a college English professor, after reviewing a paper, that "Maybe college isn't for you" write a blog? Well I'm writing it for me. After going to many doctors and answering the same questions over and over I decided to write up a medical history of dates, doctors, symptoms, etc. I found that process therapeutic. Once it was written down I could focus on other things. Hopefully this blog will have the same effect on me as I battle cancer. Also I have received so much support from my family and friends and from people who I didn't think really liked me, that I feel I owe you a window into my progress.

1 comment:

  1. I'm putting it in my favorites. I can't wait until the last post entitled "Cancer Free!"

    chris

    ReplyDelete