Choose a head covering

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Round 3

Yesterday I had round 3. It is either round 3 of 6 or round 3 of 8. My Cleveland Clinic doctor says I should only have 6 treatments. The Akron General doctor says I will probably have 8 treatements. I will get more scans after my 4th round and another bone biopsy (ouch) I think. After they review the new scans they will determine if I get 6 or 8 treatments. I wish they had just said 8 treatements and then said surprise you only need 6.

I'm trying not to take my anti-nausea this time. It doesn't seem to help and I think it adds to the fogginess in my head. I've been taking ginger pills 3 days before the chemo treatment and until my nausea goes away after my treatment. Ginger pills are the new fad with chemo. All the doctors and nurses are excited about it.

Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment